Wednesday April 7th, 2021 @SalesIntel was gracious enough to have me on a thirty minute webinar, that lasted a bit longer than that.
If you want to hear the webinar, go ahead, I’ve dropped the link at the bottom.
If reading is more your thing, here’s a quick recap and the messaging hack I mentioned.
- If you want to successfully prospect, segment your list.
- Segment by industry, ideal customer profile (ICP), and persona.
- Each industry may have different market segments, ICPs, and personas.
Know your win/loss for each
- What segment provides the largest average sales price (ASP)?
- What segment gives you the shortest sales cycle?
- What type of ICPs grows in revenue over time?
- Are there competitors, personas, or segments that are significantly harder to crack?
Once you know who you are selling to, it is time to dial in with your messaging.
My quick messaging hack is getting job ads from your segment ICP, looking to hire your target personas, make a list of the roles & responsibilities they are looking for … and voila!
Now you have a list of key responsibilities that your persona is likely rated on every month, quarter, or year. When you tie your product or service o one of those responsibilities, you will stand a good chance of at least booking a discovery call.
If you want to learn more about how Data Sales Science can help you grow your business using tested data-driven methods and technology hit the contact us page.
Trust me, I’m a doctor 😉
Unblock Your Sales Team Recording
Leave a Reply